Snapshots and thoughts about my everything but normal life as an American third grade expat going to an Italian school

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days ago I had my birthday in class,it was really fun I brought in a Lizze McGuire cake. After we had eaten the cake the teacher called 6 kids at a time to stand in front of the class with me; when my best friend came up she went right next to me and we hugged for the picture, it came out really well.
Me and my best friend wanted to have a separate party with just the two of us but we couldn't do it on the actual day I brought the cake so we decided to do it another day. I'm also having a kind of party outside of class with some of my friends it's gonna be really fun,we'll dance, sing,make cookies. MY BIRTHDAY WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been a great school party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home