Snapshots and thoughts about my everything but normal life as an American third grade expat going to an Italian school

Sunday, January 28, 2007

best friends 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best best friend in Rome is in the same class with me, she lives really close to me and she is just like me. She has brown hair just like me, she has dark brown eyes just like me and she is basically as tall as me, we both love the same things like: websites, singers, movies, books, pens, diaries, bracelets,actors, actresses and sooo many other things, two of our favorite actresses are Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale who both starred in HSM ( high school musical, one of our favorite movies) Vanessa played the part of the main character, Gabriella Montez and Ash played the part of Sharpay Evans. We are going to do a concert together we are going to sing songs in English so I have to teach them to her I must say she is a really quick learner it takes her about a week or less to learn the songs and I know it seems like a long time but it is short for an Italian speaker. She helps me with my Italian when I need help with it, she really talked with me a lot my first months at that school everyone did but she was by far the most help to me .I learned a lot of Italian talking with her everyday she is a really really really really........(I could go on for ever) good friend I think I am going to be friends with her 4 ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home